Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pictures Not to be Forgotten

I was ordering some prints and noticed I had a few more pictures I wanted to add to the blog. This will be my last official post for awhile I suppose : (


Kolkata is the last place in the world where men still pull rickshaws by hand. Talk about back breaking work. And I think I could walk faster anyway so I don't know why people use these.




This is the charming loft of our hotel suite in Kolkata.


This is the lobby where they served us breakfast of baked beans and toast, fresh papaya, omelete and toast with orange marmelade everyday. And only $45/ night!


It was absolutely wonderful.


A couple that knew some of my mom's friends (The Fairbanks) in Anchorage.


This was a sweet little branch in New Delhi. It had been about six weeks since we had attended church service.


Iqram had insisted we take three coconuts home to America to share with out family. (We told him how much it costs here to buy a coconut in the store and he was shocked) So fortunately customs let us through all the way with three big coconuts in our bag and we enjoyed them in Utah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment